Want to play? Get in touch!
If you would like to join our league sign up here, or contact us to find out more information.
Coaches: When completing Registration for your team, do not submit payment online. Payment must be submitted directly to Wendy Darnell, SSSA Secretary/Treasurer.
Our League Enjoys:
- 8 Week Seasons Including Playoffs
- Happy Hours
- Equipment & Facilities Provided
- Water & Other Assorted Items
- Fun & Social Refs, Umpires & Administrators
- Post-Game Festivities
Connect with us:
Welcome to the SSSA League!
The Sooner State Softball Association (SSSA) was formed to provide Oklahoma City and the state of Oklahoma's LGBT community with a recreational opportunity and to help promote camaraderie. Our league welcomes players who are gay or gay friendly. You will find most levels of play in our league - from the pure recreational player to the more competitive player. The one constant you will find is sportsmanship. Thanks to everyone who participated in our league last year. With your help and commitment SSSA is a success!
To our coaches and players, good luck in 2015, our 12th season! To the fans, hope to see you filling the stands and cheering on your favorite teams!
2015 Season Information:
- Game Day/Time: Sundays, 10:00am-2:00pm
- Fields: Either the new Edmond 66 Fields or Bickham in Edmond (TBD)
- First Game Day: Sunday, April 12th
- Team Fee: $750 + $50 Forfeiture Deposit
- Ratings: Ratings will remain the same for previous players. A re-rate request can be submitted in writing to the Board for further action. All new players will be rated by the team Coach.
- Calendar: See the 2015 Calendar under the League Details tab for important dates/events this season.
Please reach out to any Board Member or email email@example.com with any question or concerns. WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!